- Vinyl is one of the least conductive materials available to help maintain consistent temperatures in your home
- 3/4” insulating glass unit set deep into the sash reduces temperature transfer and condensation.
- The U-channel design of the Intercept® spacer system reduces transfer of heat and cold and flexes with temperature fluctuations to maintain an effective seal
- Designed to lift, slide or crank with minimal effort
- Available grids between-the-glass provide a smooth easy to clean glass surface
- Vinyl construction will never require sanding, painting and scraping
A Breath of Fresh Air
- Rollformed screen
- Fiberglass mesh screen is crease resistant and durable
- Air Lok™ provides partial ventilation without completely opening the window
Built to Weather Life
- Fusion-welded construction provides durability and weather-resistance
- Multiple points of weatherstripping inhibit wind and rain penetration
Beauty that Endures
- Premium vinyl will retain its beauty for years with virtually no maintenance
- Color-matched hardware blends seamlessly with the window
- Raised exterior coordinates with the architecture of your home
- ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas reduces temperature transfer to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable all year long.
- Supercept™ spacer system utilizes a stainless steel alloy that offers increased durability and thermal efficiency.
- Regionally specific ENERGY STAR® glass packages for the Southern, South-Central, North-Central, North climate zones
- With an attractive streamlined appearance, the durable extruded frame offers a concealed weep system and integrated lift handles.
- Aluminum screen mesh offers increased durability and is insect resistant
- Full screen on select styles